In our current times of economic and political instability, Why Investing in Gold Coins Now Will Help You Retire Secure Articles investing in gold becomes an attractive option for many people. While many investors simply buy gold bars, astute collectors have made fortunes by investing in certified gold coins. If you having been wanting to add gold to your investment portfolio and want to know more about gold coins then please consider my…
7 Reasons Why You Should Invest in Gold Coins Now
1. You can start with a small investment — If you choose to, when you invest in gold coins you can dip your feet in the water before taking a plunge by buying small quantities of gold coins. Build up your collection gradually according to your capacity and interest in this form of investment. For as little as one thousand dollars you can start investing in gold coins right now and start building your future fortune.
2. Gold coins have historically been a good investment — How well you will do with your investment in gold coins depends on your skill in selecting the right coins and on market forces. However, a study done by Collector’s Universe showed that one thousand dollars invested in U.S rare gold coins in 1970 is now worth $57,977.00. The yield from this particular investment is greater than you would have achieved by investing in gold bullion or in the U.S. stock market.
3. Supply is limited — This is the main reason why gold coins perform so well as an investment. This limited supply is being chased by a demand for gold coins that is continually growing. Collectors look for coins that are rare in mint condition or those that have never been circulated.
4. Gold coins are easy to sell — Liquidity is an important factor in any investment, and gold coins are easier to sell than gold bars. There are no delays in the sale process whatsoever. You receive your payment immediately.
5. You can divide your sales more easily — If you have large gold bars, then it is all or nothing when you are thinking of making a sale. However, if you have a good number of gold coins, you can easily take any amount that you want to sell and leave the balance untouched.
6. Gold Coins are safe and easy to store — Gold coins can be stored in a bank safe-deposit box or any other location that is secure and easy to reach.